A & A Christmas Trees provides a variety of trees for your holiday enjoyment. We grow Leyland Cypress, White Pine, and Murray Cypress. We are a "Choose and Cut" farm - you choose the tree of your choice and then cut it down with a saw that we provide. We have tree carts to make it easy for you to haul your tree to our sales area. We will shake out all of the old needles that have shed in years past. We also will wrap your tree if needed for transport to your home (some trees are too large to wrap).
OTHER SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
We sell fresh cut Fraser Fir trees. We store and display all of our Fraser Fir in water to assure freshness. All Frasers not displayed are kept out of the sun and in water. (See our photo album to see the storage area.) We go the extra mile to make your "real tree" experience a good one.
We sell fresh made Fraser Fir wreaths in sizes 18" to 46". We also carry White Pine garland.
We also sell the Yule Christmas Tree Stand, also known as the "Man's Stand" because it is so easy to use.
We also have a variety of hand made crafts and local honey and this years pecans.
- Real Christmas trees are an all-American product, grown in all 50 states, including Alaska and Hawaii. Most artificial trees are manufactured in Korea, Taiwan, or Hong Kong.
- Real trees are a renewable, recyclable resource. Artificial trees contain non-biodegradable plastics and metals.
- For every real Christmas tree harvested, 2 to 3 seedlings are planted in its place.
- There are about 1 million acres in production for growing Christmas trees. Christmas trees release oxygen into the air.
- There are about 15,000 Christmas tree growers in the U.S., and over 100,000 people employed full or part time in the industry.
- It can take as many as 15 years to grow a tree of average retail sale height (6 feet), but the average growing time is seven years.
- Real trees provide wildlife habitat.
- Real trees smell sooooooooooooo good!
Please remember that A & A CHRISTMAS TREES is a farm. Dress appropriately! Look out for stumps, uneven ground, and ants!
Please call us at (843) 987-9423 for more details.
We will update this page frequently so be sure to check back!